Friday, October 17, 2014

Lily and Sam at Net-A-Porter's The Edit Magazine

Beautiful photoshoot, great interview and amazing people is a great combination! :)

imagebam.com

Excerpts from the interviews:

Sam:
"In the film, Lily and I play best friends, Rosie and Alex, and it’s the story of a boy becoming a man, a girl becoming a woman, and their friendship – missed opportunities, misunderstandings and all. It was interesting to play friends of the opposite sex, because inevitably they deal with some problems and situations very differently. As a friend, I’m a good listener. I think I give good advice and I’m loyal. I’m quite reserved – I enjoy listening more than I enjoy talking. And I’m usually really difficult to break, I have a guard up. I don’t know whether that’s because of the jobs that I’ve been on or whether it’s always been there, but I’m always really quiet to begin with."

Lily:
"Thanks to movies like Notting Hill and Love Actually, I grew up dreaming that there were men with romantic sides who weren’t afraid to show it, and that everything happens for a reason. (Sam and I quickly found out we love the same films; it was a good sign). Love, Rosie taught me that it takes finding out who you are and what you really want in order to find the right person. When you’re just being yourself, that’s when you attract someone with the qualities that are most suitable for you. The second you write someone off because they’re ‘not your type’, you shut yourself off from a person or an experience that might be perfect for you. Sometimes you just need to say yes."

You can read the entire interview HERE and watch a video of Lily and Sam HERE

Rest of the photoshoot under the cut ;)

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment